To be in with a chance of winning this prize, all you have to do is answer the simple question below correctly.
Click here to see the full terms and conditions.Prizes Watch the movie
1. The promoter is blinkbox Entertainment Ltd (“blinkbox”).
2. The promotion is only open to residents of the UK, The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
3. The promotion starts at 10:00 on Thursday 19th December 2013 and ends at 23:59 on Monday 23rd December 2013, this is subject to change at blinkbox’s discretion.
4. You can only enter the competition once.
5. Entrants will need to LIKE blinkbox on Facebook to be eligible for the competition through Facebook.
6. Entrants who had previously subscribed to the blinkbox marketing communications before the promotion will continue to receive such communications. Entrants can easily un-subscribe from communications at the footer of the emails if they so wish.
7. A winner will be chosen at random from everyone who answers the question correctly.
8. The prize for the winner includes:
2 tickets to One Direction’s ‘Where We Are Tour’ at Etihad Stadium in Manchester on Saturday 31 May 2014, doors open at 17:00
1 night’s hotel accommodation for two people in Manchester City Centre on Saturday 31 May 2014, breakfast is included
2 medium navy One Direction Onesies, winners will receive one of the 5 jumpsuit designs chosen at random by blinkbox
9. If the winner is under the age of 18 he/she must be accompanied by an adult. blinkbox will not supply extra tickets or accommodation for accompanying adults.
10. Travel is not included.
11. Winners will be contacted by blinkbox after the competition has finished and by no later than Saturday 28th December 2013.
12. Failure to respond within 72 hours of being contacted will result in the prize being withdrawn and reallocated to another winner, this is subject to change at blinkbox’s discretion.
13. The winner’s name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
14. The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules and agreed to be bound by them.